- Open: Year-round
- Peak Season: May 29 – August 15.
- Events and amenities have limited availability during non-peak season.
- Specific campsites may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Red Carpet RV Sites can only have 1 vehicle parked at the site, extra vehicles may be parked in the overflow parking.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks amenities, attractions, and facilities. You may be turned away from an attraction or amenity if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden. Any other flags are not permitted.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; state law requires helmets for all guests 13 and under.
- No battery powered scooters, bicycles and other means of transportation are not allowed.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, or Columbus Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (6/26 – 7/4), Labor Day, Columbus Day weekends.
- Quiet hours: Daily 10PM-8AM.
- Check-in time is 1pm. We do have an early access option beginning at 12pm, but it is available only if the site is vacant (i.e. nobody in the site before you). It also involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
- Early access (before check-in time) does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready or available at time of arrival. Early access only guarantees access to the campground and campground amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability – please call for info. We absolutely cannot accommodate access prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Check-out time is 12pm. Extended access is available for $10 during non-peak season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm. Subject to availability.
- Extended access (after check out time) does not guarantee guests will be able to stay on site until departing from the park. Extended access only guarantees access to the campground and campground amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability.
- No tents allowed on RV campsites. One camping unit per site.
- Only one car is allowed on our Red Carpet RV Sites, if you have additional cars they must be parked in overflow parking.
- Minimum stay requirements may apply during your requested dates.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Pets are not allowed on tent sites.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pets must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the site. No pets allowed at tent sites. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks. View our pet waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
- The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
- Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||Less than 1 Week|
|Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you, you may call in and make a 50% deposit with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations booked online must be paid in full.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances.